Personalized Estate Plans by Experienced Estate Attorney
Trusts, Wills, Health Care Agent, Financial Powers of Attorney (POA), Pet Trusts, LGBT
Congratulations! By starting your research you have taken the first step in protecting your family and your assets.
Let us make it easy for you!
Protect Your Family: Do you want to know what Estate Planning Documents you and your family needs, and why?
Our Estate Planning Attorney will honestly, thoroughly, and personally go through and explain about wills and trusts, powers of attorney, and more, at a free and comprehensive consultation. You meet with the lawyer, not a paralegal or assistant. When you leave our office, you will understand the basics of California Estate Planning. You will know what "Probate" is, and if you, personally, want or need to avoid it.
We explain, but you decide.
- Can your family afford the high costs of California Probate if you die?
- Will your children be protected and cared for?
- Have you nominated a guardian?
- Who will make important decisions for you if you become incapacitated? (Remember Terri Schiavo?)
- What will happen to your family and assets if something happens to you?
- Services Offered include: Wills, Trusts, Powers of Attorney (Incapacity Planning), LGBT, Pet Trusts and More
Estate Planning: If you don't decide: WHO WILL?
It could cost you and your family money and time to have a judge decide. (How well does that judge know you and your family?)
Avoid Probate: You've heard that you should "avoid probate" -- but you're not really sure why, or what it is. We'll take the time to explain it to you.
Wills: Do Not Protect You from Probate... let us tell you why.
Children: You want them protected -- don't let indecision or fear stand in the way. Read about Appointing a Legal Guardian here.
Health Incapacity: Will you get enough pain medication? Go to a Nursing Home? Be hooked up to machines? Be an organ donor?
Pet Trusts: What will happen to your pets if you are too ill to care for them? When you die?
Choosing a Lawyer? See our input on Choosing a Lawyer here